Tuesdays: 5:25 pm - 6:10 pm and 6:15 pm-7:00 pm
Thursdays 5:25 pm- 6:10 pm
Fridays: 4:30 pm -5:15 pm and 5:30 pm - 6:15 pm
Young minds given an
Opportunity to learn
Unique training styles and
Teachings that promotes healthy habits and
Healthy minds to create a healthy future!
Program Focuses on:
- Injury Prevention--Not just as young kids but up into adulthood. The more they are able to understand as a young child the more the better they will be able to manage and prevent injuries from occurring in the future
- Strength Building--The most important part of any athlete is making sure they have the strength to perform what tasks their sports ask of them. Strong muscles, bones and joints allow optimal performance and strengthening is the focus of the program
- Creating healthy minds and healthy habits--Health and wellness is important in a world filled with heart disease, diabetes and obesity. The more we can fill the youths minds with the importance of taking care of themselves and how, the greater the opportunity we can create a healthier future for them.
- Educating proper form and proper techniques--Very important to teach proper form and techniques to help prevent future muscle imbalance issues and weight room related injuries
- Educating basic anatomy and the significance of training larger and smaller muscles--The more they learn about the muscles and body, the better they will be able to take care of themselves in the future
- Coordination and Balance--Creating a vital relationship between body and mind that will allow your child to perform activities more efficiently and effectively.
- Friendly competition and teamwork-- Who doesn't like some friendly competition? And....Awards can be won
What the Youth Program ISN'T:
- Scouting Program- I am not a scout scouting for next potential Antonio Brown.
- A chance for me to talk your kid into playing a sport. Please don't do that. If your kid doesn't want to play a sport don't force it, and don't ask me to persuade. Forcing them to play a sport they don't want to play will get them injured. If it's meant to be it'll happen.
- Just for athletes/future athletes. It's for all kids 7-12 years